- Publish Time：2018-09-09 11:00
When we use computers, mobile phones, cameras, or other devices, we often permanently remove some potentially important files because we are eager to ease the pressure on media storage, which leads to regrets after discovery. The file has been deleted, I believe many users want to fix it back in time. Redoing is too cumbersome, and lack of memory may not be fully restored, so the best way to do this is to use data recovery software to recover lost data.
For many users, it is very necessary to ensure the security of important data. Otherwise, if the file is lost, the damage caused to the person is heavy. Generally speaking, when we delete the file according to the general method, we can restore the file directly from the recycle bin. Once we use the complete deletion, it is relatively difficult to retrieve the data. So how do you recover a permanently deleted file?
Generally speaking, after the file is permanently deleted, it depends on the operation mode of the file deletion and whether a new file is written or erased after the file is deleted. If there is a new data operation, the deleted file cannot be recovered. Guaranteed, but we can try to save the lost data according to different situations.
There are two cases in which files are permanently deleted:
First, use security software to remove powerfully
If you use the software of the security guards to permanently delete or strongly delete the file, after the file is deleted, the software will write padding data such as 0 and 1 in the original storage block of the file, covering the trace of the original data. Hope for data recovery. But users can try to use Bplan data recovery software to scan to see if they can retrieve the lost data.
Second, the normal deletion of files
If you delete the file after deleting the file normally, or delete the file directly using shift+delete, you can easily recover the lost data using Bplan data recovery as long as no new data operations are performed.
Select media type - hard drive
Figure 1: Select Media Type - Hard Drive
Bplan data recovery to delete files by: select the media type - hard drive, select the volume label to be scanned - the disk where the file is lost, select the recovery scene - restore the deleted files, check your options, save the file Wait for five steps.
As a reliable data recovery software, Bplan data recovery has helped tens of thousands of users solve the problem of data loss. Bplan data recovery is divided into personal version, professional version and enterprise version in the version. Different versions have different functions. For basic data recovery, users only need to download the personal version. When our device finds that the file is permanently deleted and cannot be manually restored, the downloadable software follows the steps below.
Permanently delete files recovery steps:
1. Download and install Bplan data recovery data recovery software to your computer. It is best to create shortcuts on the desktop for easy use. After opening the software, click on the Select Media Type section to select the hard drive, storage device and mobile device based on the type of media lost.
Select media type
Figure 1: Selecting the media type
2. Select the disk where the file was permanently deleted and click Next.
3. Select Restore files in the recovery scenario and click Continue.
4, check the options for problems, no problem, click to continue to the next step.
Check your options
Figure 2: Check your options
5. The software starts to find the files that have been permanently deleted. At this time, no manual operation is required, and the result is ready. After the search process is finished, you can perform location search and recovery according to the modification time and file name of the file. You can also tick the check box directly, and then click “Next” to retrieve the permanently deleted file.