Fibre Channel hard drive Data recovery software free downloa
- Publish Time：2018-09-17 09:32
S5020 Fibre Channel storage FC hard disk data recovery success story
This case details the process of server storage database recovery, including RAID reorganization and database data repair and verification.
S5020 Fibre Channel storage. A total of 16 FC hard disks are stored, and the single disk capacity is 600G. The front panel 10 and 13 hard disks are faulty. The volume mapped to the redhat is not mounted and the service is crashed.
Connect to the storage through the storage manager to view the current storage status, store the status of the report logical volume failed, and then check the status of the physical disk. It is found that the 6th disk reports "warning", the 10th and 13th disks report "failure", and the current storage is stored by the storage manager. The full log state is backed up, and the backed up storage log is parsed to obtain some information about the logical volume structure.
The 16 FC disks are pasted into the label, and the original slot number is registered and removed from the storage. The FC disk mirroring device “R510+SUN3510” is used to roughly test 16 FC disks. It is found that all 16 disks can be recognized normally. The SMART status of the 16 disks is detected separately, and the SMART status of the 6th disk is "warning" and is consistent with the report in the IBM storage manager.
In the Windows environment, the FC disk recognized by the device is first marked as offline in the disk manager, thereby providing a write protection function for the original disk, and then using the software to perform sector level mirroring operation on the original disk, the original disk is used. All physical sectors in the image are mirrored to the logical disk and saved as a file. During the mirroring process, it was found that the mirroring speed of the 6th disk was very slow. Combined with the previous problems found in the SMART status detection of the hard disk, the 6th disk should have a lot of damage and unstable sectors, which could not be operated by the general application software. .
Use the bad track hard disk mirroring device to perform the bad track mirroring operation on the 6th hard disk. Observe the speed and stability of the mirroring process during the mirroring process. It is found that there are not many bad sectors on the 6th disk, but there are a large number of read response times. Unstable sectors, so adjust the copy strategy of the 6th disk, and make some modifications to the parameters such as the number of bad sectors skipped and the response waiting time. Continue to mirror the 6th disk. Also observe the situation of the remaining disk image.
After the mirroring operation, the disk has been completely mirrored. Check the log and find that there is a bad track on the No. 1 disk that has not been reported in the storage manager and the SMART state of the hard disk. There are a large number of irregular bad sectors distributed on the 10th and 13th disks. According to the analysis of the bad track list using the software to locate the target image file, some key source data information of the ext3 file system has been damaged by bad sectors, and can only wait for the mirror of the 6th disk to complete the xor and the same strip. Manually repair corrupted file systems based on file system context.
The bad track mirroring device reports that the 6th disk mirroring is completed, but the previous copying policy for the effective sector and the protection of the head will automatically skip some unstable sectors, so the current image is incomplete, so adjust The copy policy continues to mirror the skipped sectors, and all sectors of the 6th disk are mirrored.
Obtained the physical sector image of all hard disks, and used the software to expand all the image files under the platform. According to our reverse of the ext3 file system and the analysis of the log files, we obtained the disk order of 16 FC disks in storage, RAID. The block size, the RAID check direction and the way of information, so try to virtualize the RAID by software. After the RAID setup is completed, the ext3 file system is further parsed, and some oracle dmp files are extracted through communication with the user. The user tries to restore.
In the process of dmp recovery, the database reports an imp-0008 error. By carefully analyzing the log file of the imported dmp file, it is found that the restored dmp file has a problem and the dmp fails to import the data. Immediately re-analyze the raid structure, and further determine the extent to which the ext3 file system is destroyed. After several hours of work, restore the dmp file and the dbf original library file, and transfer the restored dmp file to the user for data import test. Successfully found no problems, indicating that the data recovery was successful, and then the recovery of the dbf original library files for verification testing, all documents can pass the test.
Database recovery process
1. Copy the database file to the original database server, the path is /home/oracle/tmp/syntong.
As a backup. Create an oradata folder in the root directory and copy the entire syntong folder of the backup to the oradata directory. Then change the group and permissions of the oratad folder and all its files.
2. Back up the original database environment, including the relevant files under the product folder under ORACLE_HOME. Configure the listener and connect to the database using splplus in the original machine. Try to start the database to the nomount state. After the basic status query, I learned that there are no problems with the environment and parameter files. Try to start the database to the mount state, there is no problem with the status query. Start the database to the open state. An error has occurred:
3. After further detection and analysis, it is judged that the fault is inconsistent between the control file and the data file information, which is a common fault caused by power failure or sudden shutdown.
4. The database files are tested one by one, and all data files are detected to be free from physical damage.
5. In the mount state, back up the control file, alter database backup controlfile to trace as ' /backup/controlfile'; view and modify the backup control file, and obtain the rebuild control file command. Copy these commands into a new script file, controlfile.sql.
6. Close the database and delete the 3 control files under /oradata/syntong/. Start the database to the nomount state and execute the controlfile.sql script.
7. After the reconstruction control file is completed, the database is directly started, and an error is reported, which needs further processing.
Then execute the restore command:
Server storage data recovery case
Do media recovery until the report is returned and the recovery is complete.
8. Try to open the database.
SQL> alter database open resetlogs;
9. The database is successfully started. Add the data file of the original temp table space to the corresponding temp table space.
10. Perform a variety of routine checks on the database without any errors.
11. Perform an emp backup. The full library backup is completed without error. Connect the application to the database for application-level data validation.
The data verification is completed, the database repair is completed, and the data recovery is successful.
Fibre Channel hard drive
The Fibre Channel channel hard drive was developed to increase the speed and flexibility of multi-drive storage systems, and its emergence has greatly increased the communication speed of multi-drive systems.  The Fibre Channel hard disk has a Fibre Channel channel interface (FC, Fibre Channel) hard disk. The hard disk with this interface is hot-swappable, high-speed bandwidth (4Gb/s), and remote connection when using Fibre Channel connection. Limited to its high price, usually used in high-end server areas •
The internal transfer rate of this professional hard disk is higher than ordinary
The hard drive is much higher, because of the higher density of the disk, the higher the speed.
1. Sustainable data transfer rate of up to 171MB/sec.
2. Using perpendicular recording technology, the magnetic density can be as high as 225Gb/in 2 .
3. Provides up to 4Gb/sec Fibre Channel external interface.
Fibre Channel-related features through Fibre Channel connections
1. Up to 500 meters when using multimode Fibre Channel connections.
2. Up to 10 kilometers when using single mode Fibre Channel connections.
For larger storage network systems, Fibre Channel drives are the best choice.
The cost is high.
It is mostly used in centralized storage systems. It has been developed to improve the speed and flexibility of multi-disk storage systems. Its emergence has greatly improved the communication speed of multi-hard disk systems.
1. High-end workstations supporting FC interfaces, servers
2. Disk array system supporting FC interface