5400 RPM hard drive data recovery software free download
- Publish Time：2018-09-18 08:50
What is the difference between 5400rpm and 7200rpm performance of consumer hard drives?
The difference between the speed of mechanical hard disk
To know the difference between 5400 rpm and 7200 rpm hard drive, you need to know what category they belong to. Let's look at how the mechanical hard disk is classified.
Classification of mechanical hard drives
One monitoring level
The mechanical hard disk is a closed vacuum working environment. The hard disk is 5400 rpm and 7200 rpm, which refers to the speed of the mechanical hard disk.
This speed is provided by the motor-driven spindle and drives the rotational speed of the disc. It refers to the maximum number of disc rotations per minute. In theory, the more revolutions per minute, the speed of reading and writing files. The sooner.
But is the difference really big? We can calculate the time spent on each lap.
5400RPM: 60*1000/5400=11.11 milliseconds
7200RPM: 60*1000/7200=8.33 milliseconds
Open data recovery solution
Hard disk head damage
1. The hard disk does not recognize the model or capacity correctly.
2. The hard disk cannot read data normally and is accompanied by a large number of regular bad sectors.
3. After the hard disk is powered on, there is a phenomenon of knocking on the disk (a regular abnormal sound is heard after power-on), and the hard disk cannot be recognized.
4. After the hard disk is powered on, there is a surge (the hard disk has obvious strong vibration after power-on), and the hard disk cannot be recognized.
1. First, take photos, register, and detect the appearance of the media.
2. After connecting the hard disk to the professional testing tool, perform power-on operation to check whether the device can correctly identify the hard disk.
Model and capacity.
3. Observe the terminal command echo of the hard disk and the ATA command status of the hard disk, determine the working state of the hard disk head, and evaluate the damage degree of the hard disk head.
4. For the hard disk that can be used to identify the model and capacity, use the device for independent hard disk head read and write test.
1. According to the damage of the head judged during the detection, in the case of partial head damage in the multi-head hard disk, the data mirroring device is first used to use the split copy method to mirror the data on the disk corresponding to the working head at the fastest speed.
2. Look for spare disk heads that are compatible with the faulty disk head.
The spare part disk is compatible with the matching criteria of the magnetic head:
A. The Seagate F3 hard disk also needs to rely on the SAP parameters in the ROM to match under the same model.
B. The Western Digital Marvell series also needs to rely on the hard disk board model to match under the same model.
C. Hitachi hard disk also needs to rely on whether the head compatibility is judged before and after the acquisition on the premise of the same model.
D. Samsung hard disk still needs to rely on whether the head is compatible with the manufacturer before and after the acquisition.
E. For Toshiba hard drives, only the hard disk model needs to be matched.
3. After finding a compatible compatible magnetic head, replace the magnetic head of the failed hard disk with a spare part disk in the clean room.
4. After the replacement is completed, connect the hard disk to the professional tool and try to power on. If the hard disk can be successfully prepared and the model and capacity identification are normal, first make a complete backup of the hard disk firmware, so that the hard disk state is bad when the existing magnetic head performance is poor. After the instability, the virtual load firmware boots the hard disk operation.
5. After the faulty disk firmware backup is completed, use the data mirroring device to mirror all the sectors of the failed disk (or the sectors that are not mirrored before the replacement of the magnetic head). In the mirroring process, different copying strategies need to be adjusted according to the current hard disk status.
Such as: use DMA or PIO or factory mode for copying, sector read response time, bad track skip size, hard disk soft / hard reset, and DWF error.
6. Perform logical analysis and verification on the complete sector mirrored by the device. If there is any inconsistency in the file system after mirroring, repair it according to the solution of the corresponding file system corruption until the user needs the data.
1. Attribute statistics are performed on all the data that has been migrated, and the data required by the user has been successfully migrated in terms of the number of files and the capacity;
2. Perform integrity verification on all data that has been migrated to ensure that the files are correct in terms of directory structure and underlying logic;
3. Perform targeted verification on the key data files specified by the user to ensure successful recovery of critical data of the user.