16GB memory card data recovery,recover data from 16GB memory
- Publish Time：2018-09-25 08:54
16GB memory card data recovery unrecognized data recovery success story
The customer's USB flash drive is still in normal use the night before, and it will not be recognized when connected to the computer the next day. In the “Disk Management” interface, it displays “No Media”, no USB flash drive capacity is recognized, and no drive letter pops up.
Data recovery process:
This situation is generally caused by the disorder or damage of the main control chip, which is a hardware failure. It is necessary to blow the memory chip from the PCB board with a wind gun, and then read the data in the chip through a professional tool to complete the data reorganization.
1. Remove the FLASH chip from the PCB board, you can use the air gun or soldering iron according to your personal habits. After disassembly, place the chip on the FLASH Reader base and connect to the data recovery machine.
2. Through the program analysis, the main control model is the configuration page and layout of the SSS6690, and find the correct combination.
3. The combination of different chips is different, and there are some data directory offsets after chip combination. This requires step-by-step careful judgment to find the best way to reorganize the data.
Data recovery results: successful recovery
Advice to customers:
When using a flash memory such as a USB flash drive or other memory card, be sure to follow the normal plugging and unplugging rules. For example, when connecting to a computer, you need to uninstall the media normally and then disconnect it from the computer. The data in the flash media should not be edited frequently, only for the function of dumping.
Memory card use
1. Use to store photos on a digital camera.
2. Use to store music, files, and movie videos on your phone.
3. Use to store video on DV (Digital Video Camera).
4. Used on GPS for storing data.
5. Used for storing program software on industrial control.
6. For MP3, MP4, digital voice recorder, etc.
There are a few things to keep in mind when purchasing a memory card:
Just like DIY computer hardware, there are compatibility issues with memory cards. There are also some incompatibility issues between different brands of memory cards and digital cameras. The main performance is that the card reading time is too long, the access speed is long, or there is a crash. Therefore, when you purchase a memory card, you must remember the model of the memory card corresponding to the machine. It is safer to take the machine to try it yourself.
2, packaging and appearance work
Pay attention to whether the printing quality of the package is clear and whether there is anti-counterfeit label. If you can use 800 to check the authenticity, it is best to call the next question, and finally look at the overall manufacturing situation of the card, whether there are deformations, bumps, cracks, or the edge of the card. Problems such as burrs and chamfering.
3, warranty time
The general miscellaneous brand is also the one-year warranty, and the big manufacturers like SANDISK generally provide a 5-year warranty, so when purchasing the machine, you must ask the warranty time of the purchased memory card, and ask for the relevant invoice receipt. necessary. 6. The memory card is a mobile device suitable for mobile phones and the like, generally having 1G.2G.4G.8G.16G.32G.